There are two ways to receive your order from Intrigue Boutique:
Click & Collect orders – FREE
Select click and collect during checkout and collect your order at our store during opening hours, that is convenient for you.
Collections can be made at the store from: Monday-Friday between 9am – 4pm
Payments done via credit card will be ready for collection in 2-3 working days. You will be notified by email & SMS when your order is ready for collection.
You will need proof of ID to collect your order and your order number, this can be shown on your smart phone or a printout.
We currently only allow you to collect from our Pretoria store if you are based in Gauteng.
Have your order Delivered to you
We have partnered with The Courier Guy to fulfil all our deliveries to customer addresses.
Once order has been placed, delivery will take place within 5-7 working days.
Contactless Delivery due to COVID -19:
All packages will be handled at 2m x 2m distance from customer receiving the order. Please have your ID and your own pen with you during this delivery process. Proof of ID will be required as well as a signature on a waybill.
CONTACT DELIVERIES DUE TO COVID-19
We have our emphasis on health, and we take great care and precautions during the handling of your order, hand sanitizing, masks and shields are used during the packaging process. We encourage a clearance of 2 meters is maintained during interaction with courier and client.
- The Courier Guy will only deliver to a physical address, not to a Postal address.
- Please provide us with a physical address that is normally occupied during office hours.
- Deliveries will take place between Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays).
- Minimum National Economy Road charge is R130
- Minimum Local Economy charges is R90
- Free Delivery for orders over R1500
- Every delivery must be signed and endorsed, as proof of delivery
- Additional delivery charges may apply to outlying areas. If applicable, this will be highlighted during the checkout process.
- We currently only deliver within South Africa.
For more information about our delivery options, please refer to the relevant section of our Terms and Conditions.